Thursday 5 January 2012

What's hidden under my Foundation!!

Hey Beauties,

 I have been very naughty. How you ask? Well I have been very bad with maintaining my skin care system. I give advice on what to use and how but yet I don’t take my own advice. I used to get home really late form night shifts and the first and last thing I wanted to do was sleep. My skin has suffered from this.
Foundation has been my god. Many people do say  I have nice skin. But Under my foundation lies some very nasty surprises including Black head, white heads, uneven pigmentation and dryness. When you see the picture it may look not that bad at all. But I used to have the clearest skin and just had trouble with sensitivity.






I have spilt my skin care into 2 parts as you will see why.

AM:
  • Kiehl’s Cleansing Milk. (I always cleanse my face twice)
  • Kiehl’s ultra Facial Toner.
  • Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment .
  • Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream.
PM:
At night ill be using the same treatments but adding in
  • Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Completion Correction pads.  
Helps with the management of acne and clears up acne blemishes and blackheads.


Every second day I’ll be using

AM:
  • Kiehl’s Cleansing Milk. X2
  • Kiehl’s ultra Facial Toner.
  • Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment .
  • Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream.
PM:
  • Kiehl’s Cleaning Milk. X2
  • Kiehl’s Ultra facial Toner.
  • Alpha H Lquid Gold Prep and Prime.
With the Alpha H liquid gold you don’t use a moisturizer other wise you will not get the true results. Also you must apply sunscreen everyday as this contains Glycolic acid.


Once a month I’ll get back to you on how my skin is doing J and if anything has changed.
Also if I have changed any products.


XXX

7 comments:

  1. Hey Mel, are you new to the Kiehl's brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, under my make up I have become at one with it...taken some time but I think you look muy gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pie Squared, I have been using Kiehl's since maybe june/july.

    @Stef, Thanks babe just need to fix it up a little and least get this dryness away ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am keen to try Kiehls have heard great things about them! Currently use the Super range from Nicholas Perricone and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. proved that you are just creative as I think you are! nice post buddy!

    ReplyDelete